Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My guys w/ Bella Blvd

Hi!
I hope you're all doing well this week.
It's been pretty busy around my house lately, but I wanted to jump in here and show you this super fun layout I made of My Guys.


I used Bella Blvd's Christmas Cheer that I picked up at a local scrap store. I started with this fun blue polka-dot print that is actually from the Christmas Countdown collection and used my snowflake border and corner punches around it. Then I tore the middle out and layered it over a white cardstock background.


I knew I wanted to use this cute snow globe on my layout, so I cut it out and popped it up down in this corner. I also layered some of the other papers across the bottom of the layout.


I used the fun prints from these lines to create some banners for the top of my layout. Then added a few of the stickers I found from Bella too. I put my title over the banners and then outlined it with a colored marker to help it stand out a bit more.


These triangles were leftover from the banners I created for the top and I thought it would be fun to stack them at the bottom of the layout. A cute little flag behind them was perfect. It reminds me a bit of a pine tree.


I finished off my layout with a few more stickers, the snowflakes that I punched out earlier, Bella chevron washi tape (I LOVE cutting the chevrons into arrows!) and a bit of liquid pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tearing and the distressed papers. The punch all around the page is great!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page! Love how the middle is torn out and the colors in those papers are so FUN!!!

wendipooh13 said...

great winter page and love all the tearing going on!!!! super fun!!

Bonjourscrap said...

Love your choice of colors ! Great layout !

Fairy Dust