Monday, January 26, 2015

Gamer w/ NAS

 Hello!
It's NAS Monday and I had FUN with this layout. lol


My daughter bought me some fun scrapbook products for Xmas so I dug into them for this layout. My little guy was obsessed with my sister's Ipad when she was visiting. You could hardly get him to put it down. As you can see in the photo on the right, he would give you a smile, but there's was no eye contact. 


I stuck really close to the sketch but added a bit of misting to the background before starting. The rings are just ink daubed on the end of a toilet paper roll and then put to the background.
 

I love the washi tape she gave me, such a fun pattern and I used it to go around my entire layout, then added a few more for fun.


I think my favorite part was when I was putting the title on and realized how much some of the periods, asterisks and other symbols looked like gaming features. So I went for it and have some pretty unique embellishments!

Here's the sketch:


You can see more examples on the Nuts About Sketches blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally LOVE your layout Ange! Wow! Love the washi tape and the little bit of mist and circles.

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and love the colors!! the skull washi tape is sooo cool!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Fun page! Love the green and the black!! And the border on the background paper is so fun!!

Bonjourscrap said...

Great take on the sketch ! Love the mix of patterns and your cute pictures !

Fairy Dust