Monday, December 1, 2014

Sticker Frenzy w/ Doodlebug & NAS

Hello!
It's the 1st day of that last month of the year. Man, this year has flown by! I can't believe it. Feels like life just keeps pushing the gas pedal and we go faster and faster. I'm glad it's a good ride. 

Today is NAS Monday and I have a super cute layout for you using this fab sketch by Shawn:


I chose the left side for my layout:


I had these random December photos of my son being his cute little self all covered with stickers and thought why not Christmas paper? So looking through the Santa Express line from Doodlebug I found this fun sheet that could easily be a bunch of stickers, perfect for my background.


I layered some less busy papers on the right, to put 2 of my photos on, used the fun 12x12 sticker borders and then added two of the squares from the "sticker paper" to look like stickers between my photos. All of my papers are inked in black to really see their lines.


I also used a pattern under my main photo that wasn't as busy, but I've also outlined my photos with a bigger sized black pen, so they don't get lost in all the "stickers". For this same reason I used contrasting colors of alphas stickers from Moxxie, I really wanted the words to pop against their backgrounds. Lastly, I added more stickers, of course!

Happy December!
:)Ange

Linked to Paper Issues

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ange! I love what you did with the sketch. Using the left side only really works with those pics and papers. You really rocked the Doodlebug!

MiaW said...

Super cute and mine do the same thing.

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that looks like a ton of fun!!! LOVE the pics and great page!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! Such a fun page and silly pictures!!

Fairy Dust