Friday, November 7, 2014

Moxxie Card hop

Welcome to the Moxxie Card hop!
I am the last stop on the hop, but make sure you head back to the Moxxie blog and enter to WIN this awesome PRIZE!!

None other than the amazing New Winterland!!!
This line has a fantastic color combo, fun patterns and cute embellishments for all of your wintertime activities!


Details on how to WIN this line are below.

Today I have 3 cards from you, all designed from this fun Winterland line:
 

First up, the card you saw on the Moxxie blog.


I used a white cardstock base, punched the snowflakes in the side, added a leftover piece of Slip Slidin', layered the weather diecut with foam adhesive and then added white liquid pearls for the snow effect. Oh and a bit of inking.

Next I have a hanging element card:


I cut the Slip Slidin' paper specifically to have these pretty flourishes at the bottom of this card. For the hanging element I cut some of the hexagons from the Snow Buddy paper and then matched them up front and back so that when it spins you see similar patterns on the back. I stamped a sentiment and added some liquid pearls and stickles.

Last but not least:


For my last card I used the sled from the Slip Slidin' paper and thought it would be cute to use the Dashing through the Snow die-cut. It was a bit big for the card so I trimmed it down a bit and punched the corners. Last I punched a snowflake out of the corner of the card and added it to the die-cut sentiment.

Here's the full list of hop participants in case you missed anyone.

Samantha Taylor
 Amelia Harris
Jen Taylor 
Leslie Mitchell
Joan Liddle
Wendi Robinson
 Julie McGowan
Renee Robbins
Amy Allred
Daniella Hayes
Rebecca Price
Ange Weisbeck 
 Moxxie

 To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
(US addresses only please) 
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your card in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)
Commenting and Challenge end Nov 30th.

Thanks for joining us today!
:)Ange

20 comments:

Joan said...

Your cards are all fabulous!! Love the added touches like the punched snowflake border, the snow effect and the hanging element!!!

jen t. said...

Beautiful cards!!!! The hanging hexes card is my fav!

Daniella said...

Beautiful cards! You went all in with these! Awesome!
xxDaniella

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

PeggyStolley said...

So creative! I love the one with the hanging ornament!

Unknown said...

Amazing creativity! Great job!

Samantha Taylor said...

Gorgeous cards, and oh so fun!

AllAmy said...

love your white liquid pearls for the snow effect. All are lovely

karensay said...

Ange, I love your 'weather outside' card it is beautiful!

byondbzr said...

Gorgeous cards, especially love the one with the punched snowflake edge!

wendipooh13 said...

lovin all those snowflakes in action!!!! cute cards!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Beautiful cards! Love the fake snow and the hanging element. :)

Leslie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love the snowflake touches. And, I love all the "extra" touches.

Michele said...

your cards are just beautiful. such lovely colors! xo

LChippy76 said...

Loving the use of Snowflakes - PRETTY! ! !

Crystal Schneider said...

Very pretty cards.

Unknown said...

I am having trouble posting my card. I don't have a blog. Do I need to have one?

Diane said...

Wonderful card! Love them.

SandiB said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Love this collection. Makes beautiful cards.

Fairy Dust