Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Where to? for Speedy Scrappers

Hello!
Today I have a "traditional" layout created with a travel line. 
My family doesn't do a lot of traveling (yet) and even less out of the country travel. So this Now Boarding line from Kaisercraft was giving me a bit of trouble. However I did create a travel layout from a trip to WDW we took a few years back and then I came up with this idea:


A layout of my daughter letting her know where all of her hard work can take her. This photo has absolutely nothing to do with traveling. It was a camping photo from last summer, but it shows her working hard for something she wants (my sweet little pyro lol) so it was the perfect photo for me to use to let her know that "the world is hers" with hard work.


I liked this Luggage Carousel paper from the line and fussy cut the side of the stacked suitcases so I could slip my photo underneath. This World is Yours embellishment was a 3x4 cut cards from Sail. I just cut around the circle portions at the top and bottom and then popped it up with some foam tape.


Lots of distressing, inking and layering along with a bit of outlining to make elements pop and this layout was all done.
Don't be afraid to step out of the suitcase and create something totally different!

You can get this line in the Speedy Scrappers store.
Then join us on the facebook page and show us what you're up to.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

love how you used the travel paper in a non themey way!!! super fun page!!!

Fairy Dust