Monday, June 2, 2014

Ragnar 2013 w/Moxxie

I have an awesome Moxxie layout for you today, but before we start I want to remind you that we're starting the NEW design team over at the Moxxie blog!!! You are going to want to visit each day to see their awesome inspiration!

 Do you have any races in your near future? This line is perfect for documenting those big accomplishments.


My husband had so much fun with the group he ran with and was so proud of himself for doing this race. It was a huge accomplishment and one I'm not sure I'll ever do, since I'm against running. lol


I loved how the white pen looked against the dark colors of the papers and just had a bit of fun adding some doodles.


This line has such great color and works so well with any color you might have in your photos. I picked out the orange of my husband's medal to highlight on my layout.


Then I just spruced it right up with all the cool die-cuts! They are awesome!!
Find this line at your local scrapbook store or at scrapbook.com and have fun recording your next big accomplishment!!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pps, die-cuts
signo - white pen
sei - ink
american crafts - alphas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that paper! You're right, its PERFECT for those photos! Great design too!

wendipooh13 said...

this rocks!!! and the photos are perfect for it!!! great sports page and love the white doodles!!!

netty820 said...

Looks great!!

Debbie P said...

Your layout is super cool! Love the runner's silhouette in the background!

Bonjourscrap said...

Cool layout ! Love what you did with the white pen !

Fairy Dust