Monday, May 19, 2014

Brothers

 Did you see my layout up on the Speedy Scrappers blog Friday? Well, if not, here is it again.
This super cute page of my sons being silly together.


Do you have those moments when you know you want to scrap but you just don't know where to start? Me, too. Which is when I hit my favorite sketch sites. My all time fav is Nuts About Sketches, which is where the inspiration for this layout came from. It was actually a sketch for a big 8x10 photo, but I just threw my 3 photos in that space and put the elements in and around where I thought they looked good. I used this sweet "everyday" paper from the Studio Calico Wanderlust line and another of those adhesive strips from Crate Paper. This one was originally twice as wide as what you see here and only 12inches long. But I cut it in half lengthwise and then was able to layer it around my photos.


I just had fun layering random elements from my stash. Oh and that date stamp? I accidentally stamped it upside down, then colored over it with a white pen. It worked better than white out would in my opinion. lol

You can find the Studio Calico Wanderlust line and this fun adhesive strip sheet from Crate Paper in the Speedy Scrappers store. Come show us your creations on the facebook page!
Happy Scrapping!
:)Ange

Studio Calico - pp
Crate Paper - adhesive strip
Nuts About sketches - sketch
ranger - dylusions
paper studio - white cs
bella blvd - stickers tags/labels
american crafts - thickers
sei - ink
stash - date stamp
paper issues - triangles, stars, flair

10 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Great layout ! Love your use of washi !

Unknown said...

great page!

Anonymous said...

Love the ink splatters and the pattern paper. Very fun page!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super boy page, Ange! Love the splatters and big circle.

wendipooh13 said...

super fun boy page, love the splats and bright fun colors!!! you rocked it!!

Debbie P said...

This is super fun! Love the circle element and the word phrases.

Jennifer Grace said...

What a great energetic page! I love the splattered background! x

Unknown said...

great page, look at the faces of those boys, so precious.

Debbie P said...

I just nominated your blog for the Liebster award on my blog. Just wanted to let you know, and no worries if you can't find the time to play along. Just wanted to give your blog a shout out more than anything & pay back the person who nominated my blog.
http://dpiercey.blogspot.com/

Bonjourscrap said...

Hi, me again. Just wanted to say, I nominated you for the Liebster Award...

Fairy Dust