Thursday, February 6, 2014

Friends w/ Moxxie

Hello!
Today I'm using the new A Night to Remember line from Moxxie.

 
It's perfect for those Prom/dance memories and has such an awesome feel to it with the disco balls and bright colors on a black background. 
  My oldest is 15 and (luckily) not dating yet, so I didn't have any recent pictures that fit the "theme". I did, however, have an adorable friends photo of my younger daughter with 3 of her buddies.


I honestly feel like this line was made for this photo! (even tho it wasn't lol)
I used this fun sketch from My Scraps & More made by my friend Wendi.
Thanks for stopping by! :)Ange

Adding to Paper Issues challenge


Supplies:
Moxxie - pps, stickers
MS&M - sketch by Wendi Robinson
imaginisce - bling
freckled fawn - washi
stampin up - marker
ek success - date stamp
colorbox - ink
ranger - dylusions mists
tattered angels - glimmer mist
paper studio - white cs
stash - bling
adhesives - tombow, ek success

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome layot

Anonymous said...

You are so right - that photo WAS made for those papers! This is awesome!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally fun page! The photo works perfectly with this colletion. :)

Heather Landry said...

I absolutely love the colors on this page. The banners are a fun addition, and I think it's neat that you used it to scrap a nontraditional theme.

wendipooh13 said...

super fun friends page!!!!! love how you used the papers!!

Patricia said...

Great layout! I love the fun colors of that line!

ameliaharris99 said...

You totally made that collection work with this photo! Great layout! :)

Fairy Dust