Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cards, cards & more cards

 I brought this super cute stack home from the Expo with me and it was just screaming for cards!


 I love that all the papers are double sided and have this fun scalloped edge along the bottom. Great for making super cute cards really quickly. I made a wide variety of cards leaving the scallop along the bottom for most of them.

On these two I used my brand new silhouette. I just played with it a bit to help me learn some of the functions. Lots of fun!


 For these two I cut elements out of the design of the paper to add to the front of my card for a little more interest.


 These last two are a little bit different but I added some SRM stickers to both of them and flowers w/ Imaginisce gems (got them at the Expo!) for this top one.


This last one I wanted to be a little more elegant so I cut the blue strip off the bottom to leave the card white/off white, punched the bottom and then added the stickers and washi tape.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards and hopefully they inspired you a little.
Thanks! Ange

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

Seriously love all the cards! I've been on the look out for that pad since you showed it to me! lol

Fairy Dust