Friday, October 19, 2012

EEK!!! Spooky coffins!

Eek!!
    Hi, I'm here today to show you some fun coffins I made using the All Hallow's Eve Moxxie line. This post is up on the Moxxie blog today too! This is by far one of my all time fav Halloween lines! It's so fun and spooky with a hint of darkness. Everything Halloween is meant to be.

   Don't you just LOVE it? My kids are going to be so excited when they come home and see this spooky display atop the wood stove. Plus I had so much fun creating it. I still have a little paint and glue under my finger nails. That's the sign of a fun project, right?

So let's get down to business.
1- coffins (found at Michaels for a dollar a piece), brush and black paint.
2- Moxxie's All Hallow's Eve papers, mod podge or your fav glue, plastic card of some sort to smooth out the bubbles and your fav Halloween treat. (snickers for me and m&m's for my partner in crime; they did not keep him busy for long)
3- After I got the papers on, I sanded and inked the edges to give them an older feel.
4- Moxxie's All Hallow's Eve die cuts and stickers! They made it so easy. Then I added in some AC thicker products, M's spiders and dollar store skeletons.
  Here's some close ups of each coffin:




    These were so fun and a lot easier than I expected. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment section and I will answer as soon as I can.  Thanks for spookin' it up with me today! Have a Happy Halloween!! :)Ange

3 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

WOW Ange!! I seriously love what you have done with all these coffins. It is so cool. So much work and detail has gone into them. Amazing!!

Thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog during the Unity/Paper Issues Blog Hop. It means the world to me.

Renee xo

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These coffins are AMAZING with a capital ZING! Very cute and I'm looking forward to working with you on the Scrapbook USA Expo Design Team! --Andrea

ameliaharris99 said...

Seriously coolest coffins ever!

Fairy Dust