Monday, September 17, 2012

In Motion

I have a tumbling layout for you today. I used the Nuts About Sketches #231 left side for this layout.
 These photos are from my daughter's tumbling review. It was very dark and with how fast she was running down the ramp it was impossible to get good photos (for me anyway). So instead of leaving the only photos I have of this event in an envelope somewhere, I picked a few of the better ones, cropped them down and put them all on one bright, active layout.
  I used the Scraptastic June kit. Bits of pp, banner that I inked up, fun rub-ons and a few stickers. Then I added twine and a white paint pen for fun doodles around the edge and the title.
I found a cool way to use washi too. I used the photo scraps I had from cropping the photos, put bright colored washi over them and then punched hearts and butterflies to add to my layout. Fun and easy!

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

Love what you did with the washi! Brilliant as always.

Fairy Dust