Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentines & a Winner!

This week's NAS sketch is the BOMB! Check it out:






Don't you just LOVE it? The second I saw it I wanted to scrap with it!









After picking my photo I decided to flip the sketch because I had a little more 'empty' space on the left side of my photo.


My scrap desk was cluttered with Valentine kits and product galore since we've been working on the kids' Valentine's for school, so this layout is just a big mix of product, mostly older stuff. :) Love using it up!
I crumpled and tore paper, inked here and there, stapled and stacked and even did a little ribbon threading. It was really fun to put together!




Before we get to our Echo Park winner I want to say thanks to all those who commented and linked up my blog on your fb page or blog! I hope you stick around for future Nuts sketches, Scrap Our Stash challenges and even more scrapping fun. :)

Now for our winner. I checked out all the links and added names into the bowl. The winner is:




Congrats Natalie M!! Email me your address at angeandjohn@yahoo.com and I'll get your yummy Echo Park goodies out to you ASAP!

7 comments:

{Eka} said...

Wonderful project! Love those sweet pinky colors! Adorable!

Christa said...

Wow, look at that great VAlentine's design! I love the textures!

Patrice said...

Love that Valentine!

Nathalie said...

I love what you did with this sketch!!! The big heart and embellies are perfect!

Congrats to Natalie too :)

Patricia said...

Great job! I really like all the details you put into it!

Anonymous said...

That is a great sketch! And I love your layout -- great job at using up those supplies!

NatalieM said...

I'm so excited to have won the goodies and looking forward to following your blog. Thanks!

Fairy Dust