Monday, November 14, 2011

Little Monster

This layout was so much fun to make!


You'll notice the picture of my layout here is a little different than the one on the Nuts site. It's because I had this great idea to use a white pen for a little doodling when I got done, but I totally spaced it and took a photo to send to Shawn. When I remembered I added the white pen and retook the photo for my blog. :)

I used Fancy Pants Trick or Treat line from last year. It was perfect, obviously Halloween, but so easy to use with this photo of Jayse at a volleyball game in Sept. His grandpa stuck pretzel sticks in his mouth and asked me to take a picture so Jayse could see how scary he looked.






This sketch was so fun to use! Go check out the other dt examples on the Nuts About Sketches site.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

like very much this sketch.. Your page is very good page, colorful.. I want to make this sketch!!
hugs
Patricia

Carmen Pauls said...

So funny!! I love the variety of "monsters". :)

Carmen.

Fairy Dust