Monday, October 10, 2011

T-I double G Rrr

I totally love this weeks Nuts sketch. The first thing I thought was "which side do I use" because they both looked great for single page layouts. But here is what I did:
I haven't added the journaling yet, but I plan to do paper strips over the ghosts, right where it shows the journaling in the sketch. These photos are all of my youngest at Halloween last year. He looked so cute and had so much fun running up to the houses and getting candy with the other kids. He and I came home early and he LOVED opening the door every time the bell rang. Of course his very favorite part was the candy and mine was that I could get him to roar now and then.
I had a lot of fun putting this sketch together and using my new October TSS kit. You can find one in the store here. It has American Crafts Night Fall line, totally fab! It's such an awesome kit!! Plus I used this lo to do Aimee's TSS dt challenge "gettin down and dirty". Which was to ink as much as you can. I think I did pretty good. lol

This sketch is so easy to follow and change where you need to for your photos. I can see a lot of different layouts coming from this sketch. I think I'll use it over and over again. Here it is:


And now go check out what the rest of the design team did here. :)Ange

2 comments:

just jennifer said...

what a cute layout! I always love doubles :)

Patricia said...

adorable.. a good use of the sketch. BRAVO!

Fairy Dust