Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Love me some Halloween, it's just such a fun holiday! So when I realized that this week's NAS sketch was going to be released on Halloween I had to find some appropriate pics to scrap (plus it went with this weeks TPV challenge!). These are pics from 2yrs ago Halloween.



My cute little Spooks in their costumes and my brother's family with my mom all dressed for the occasion.

I wanted to keep the pics of my kids long so you could see their whole outfits. That made the lo a little busy so I kept the embellishing to a minimum. Just paper alphas, two bats that I added yellow cs to the back of and bling into the centers of the O's in Spooks. I also inked my edges with charcoal ink.

Everything is from the October TSS kit except the round alphas and #'s and the paper line is AC Nightfall.

Here's the sketch:





Have a fun and safe Halloween!!

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

I actually love the busy look that it has! It is really a fun page to look at! Great job Ange!

Carmen Pauls said...

Love the look of the long photos with the rounded corners. Great idea!

Carmen.

Fairy Dust