Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spirit Week

Yesterday's NAS sketch was a 2 pager. I chose to do the left side, here's my layout:

It's all about the fun things my daughter did and wore to school for homecoming week. She had a lot of fun!

I had more photos than what the left side of the sketch called for but they were ones I wanted to crop down. I used the June TSS kit with Basic Grey Lauderdale. I inked all my edges with charcoal and used up lots of scraps. I also had a 2nd angle photo of my daughter's hair that I wanted to include but didn't think it needed to be part of the original design, so I made a flip tab and added it underneath.


















And here's the sketch.










Don't forget to go to the NAS blog and check out what the rest of the dt did. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Patrice said...

What a fun page - love the colors!

Patricia said...

very beautiful colors for this funny page...

Nathalie said...

The colors are great for the fun photos! The flip tab is very very smart indeed! (I also replied to your PM on WT, my apologies!)

Carmen Pauls said...

Oh my, what a fun, playful design and colour scheme -- your approach complements the pictures/story so well. :)

Carmen.

Marilyn Peter said...

Love the colours and a great fun page!!

Sheila said...

A beautiful layout and a great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Nuts About Sketches.

Sheila

Fairy Dust