Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Obsessed Much?

This weeks NAS sketch is da bomb! I can totally see myself doing this one again and again. For this lo I turned it and then flipped it to fit my photos.

This lo is about my son and his obsession with hats, helmets and anything remotely resembling something that will fit on his head. He saw this crowned crane at the zoo and decided it must have a cool hat on. You can see him patting his head in one of the photos. What a funny boy.

Here I used an older TSS kit with Fancy Pants Like Father like Son line. I ran my photos along the edge of my scissors to give them a slight white edge, added ribbon out of my stash (used the back side of the ribbon, the other side is striped in multiple colors), stapled the ribbon down, all of my straight pp edges are inked with charcoal ink. I left the torn edges white to have more contrast. Add your buttons, metal embellies w/ brads, pearl bling and circles hand cut from the pp and you've got a lo. I even use a hand cut circle for the dot under the ?

And here's the sketch, but don't forget to go to the blog and see the rest of the awesome DT designs!







Have a great day! :)Ange

2 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

what a great page!!! i love the colors and strips of patterned paper.
the title is GREAT, too!!!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Awesome layout Ange!! Love how you turned it on the side! Those pictures are adorable!! It's amazing the things kids think about and notice!

Fairy Dust