Monday, July 15, 2013

Soccer Star w/ Moxxie & NAS

 I'm going to jump right to it today. I used this NAS sketch:


And the NEW Moxxie Soccer line! I could not wait to use this line!! It's so awesome! I have 2 kids that play soccer, so I'm going to get a lot of use out of this line (I already know, I'll need more). These photos are of my oldest son. He's such a great soccer player, he really just plays hard where ever you put him. These are photos of him playing goalie and practicing his drop kick, he improved it a lot this season.


I let the sweet design on this paper represent the top and bottom part of the sketch design, but I put the entire middle into it. I cut the circle behind the photos from the B side of Kick It, then inked the edge to give it more dimension.
For my polariods I just cut a rectangle of white cardstock and then added my 3x3 photos. I did run a black pen around the outside of the photo and then inked around the edges of the white cs. The title "Soccer Star" is Moxxie's rub-ons, they go on SO smooth. They don't stick before you want them too, but they don't stick to their backing while you rub and rub either. LOVE them!


I used a craft knife to cut around the part of the flourish and star that was going to be covered by my photo backing, so I could slide the photo underneath.


 Here I just used a star border punch I have to add some star confetti.


These stickers are part of the Moxxie Soccer line. I just added a bit of pen stitches to pop them off the page a bit.

So, what do you think of Moxxie's new Soccer line?
Thanks for stopping by today! :)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pp, stickers, rub-ons
NAS - sketch #274
ek tools - star border punch, smash date stamp
zig - black pens, 2-way glue pen
colorbox - ink
paper studio - black cs
tombow - tape runner
stash - white cs

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

great soccer page and those lil Polaroids are great!!!! love how fun the LO is!!!

Fairy Dust