Monday, July 1, 2013

So cute!

 Shawn has a fabulous 2 page sketch for us today over at Nuts About Sketches. But before I show you I want to say, the thing I love the most about sketches is that they're just an idea to get you going. So whether you use the sketch as a blueprint and follow it to the letter or just get inspired by one small element, then the sketch was useful. I often follow sketches very closely so you can see the sketch in my finished layout. But you don't have to, have fun with it!
  Ok, now onto today's awesome sketch:

My favorite things about this sketch are the amount of 4x6 sized (or close to that size) photos you can put on it and the circles. I used this sketch to help me finish up the baby book I was working on. Here is my layout:


Originally I planned to have the green misting represent the circles in the sketch but doing it with the pp added so much to the layout, I'm glad I did it.
Here are a  few close-ups:

I fussy cut this cute little owl out of one of the bingo cards that come with this line.

Thanks so much for dropping by and don't forget to become a follower! :)Ange

Supplies:
Nuts About Sketches - sketch
Simple Stories - pp, stickers
pebbles - 3D element
Moxxie - buttons
srm stickers - stitches stickers
paper studio - kraft cs
tattered angels - glimmer mist
ranger - ink
tombow - tape runner

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh sweet love how you used the sketch!!! love your accents

Fairy Dust