Saturday, July 13, 2013

*NEW* from Moxxie

And I can't WAIT to play with them!!!



We just recently attended a minor league baseball game where I made sure to get some fun photos! Plus my son played rec league this year and I got some sweet photos of him playing catcher. I am SO excited to use this line!


Moxxie comes out with the BEST hope, courage and fighting lines I have ever seen. So great for those that have these kind of battles in their lives, whether for themselves or their loved ones. I love that the B sides coordinate perfectly with the line or could be used for something entirely different.

 This is GORGEOUS! I love the patterns they chose to pair with those rich, fall colors and the little critters on the stickers and rub-ons are so cute!!!


Magical Moments is perfect for your Disney memories! But one of the things I so love about this line is how easy it would be to use for so many other non-Disney summer/kid moments. This is just an all around fabulous line.


I have to be honest. This line surprised me a little. We had been told there was a 'gardening' line and my mind leaped straight to bold colored veggies. You know, solid greens and bright reds and yellows. lol So you can imagine my surprise to see this line. However, I already have some fun ideas in mind and a super cute photo on my desk ready to go!


Last, but definitely not least is this fabulous Soccer line! I have 2 kids that love soccer, so I have plenty of photos waiting for this rockin' line. I can't wait to get started!

Thanks for previewing the new lines with me. Leave a comment telling me what your must-haves are. :)Ange

No comments:

Fairy Dust