Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fabulous Forever Fall

 Hi! Today I have a layout using some of the fabulous Forever Fall line by Moxxie! This line is absolutely gorgeous!! Last fall I took my family out to do photos and found some really beautiful trees with such awesome color variation of leaves on them that I had to stop to do the photos right there. And of course these papers were just perfect for those photos. (so you just might see more)


This is my youngest daughter. As you can see, she's got a pretty big personality and she loves owls, so her little buddy had to be in the photo too. This paper made the perfect background for my photo. It looked so good I didn't want to add anything at first. So I decided to dress up my photo a bit instead. I layered black cs, the B side of this same paper and the B side of Fall Cards for my photo mat.


I used a border punch on the bottom layer and fussy cut the leaves on either side of the mat, so that I could slip it beneath and not have any of those beautiful leaves covered. I had to have the adorable owl sticker on here too. He's just too perfect!


I did more layering for the title, used the alpha stickers and added some stickles to them. I also cut a journaling block out, added the pretty fall leaf tab to it and put it between the layers of the photo mat for hidden journaling. I did a little distressing with ink, added some stickles to the the leaf design on either side of the photo and added the bit of border punched strip to the top as a final touch.
   I hope you like this Fall line as much as I do. I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of it! Thanks for stopping by today. :)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pp, stickers, alphas
paper studio - black cs
martha stewart - loop border/corner punch
ranger - ink, cinnamon stickles
tombow - tape runner
stash - orange staples

3 comments:

Patricia said...

This is a cute one Ange! Love the color of this Moxie paper and great picture!

wendipooh13 said...

fun fun fall page and LOVE the cute lil owl!!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Great layout! Love the owl! So Shylee :)

Fairy Dust