Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Snowday w/ Moxxie & NAS

 It is getting chilly out there!
I have the perfect layout for a chilly day.


I based it on this layout from Nuts About Sketches.


I just turned it to fit the orientation of my photos.
These papers from Moxxie's Winterland collection were perfect for my chilly snow photos.
So I had to use a few of them. I used Slip Slidin' as my base then layered a border of Frozen around the outside of the layout. I tore the inside of Frozen out and used it for the fun snowflake embellies.


In the upper left corner you could still see a bit of the sled peeking out so I used some of the awesome die-cuts from the line to cover that and for some great decoration.


The hexagons from Snow Buddy are perfect for cutting and embellishing.


I stuck with the sketch for the placement of the journaling, but took the strip that would have been along the left side of my layout and moved it to along the bottom. This is the barcode strip from Frozen, I love having it popping off the page like that. So fun!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Oh and if you're interested you can WIN this line on the Moxxie page HERE.
Hope you stay warm!
:)Ange

Linking up to Paper Issues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the moxxie line! Your distressing of the papers is awesome!

Paper Issues said...

Love how you used so much purple on this LO! Thank you for linking up to Paper Issues current Link Party, "Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside!"

Fairy Dust