Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bows Tutorial w/ Moxxie

 Hello!
I have a fun little tutorial today.
I used the super cute Happy Pawlidays line from Moxxie.
(Enter to WIN it Here.)


to make these 2 bows:


I started with 16- 1/2inch strips of pp
4- 10 inches long
3- 9 inches
3- 8 inches
3- 7 inches
3- 6 inches
& 1 strip 3 inches long and 3/4 inches wide


Then take one of the longest strips, I want the stripes to show, so I turn it over and take one end to fold into the middle like this and glue it:


Then you take the other end and fold it into the middle for a figure 8, I glued all of mine but you could use staples:


After you have all of your strips (except the 3/4 inch one) glued you start layering them and gluing the middles together:


My bow got really full before I used all of the strips, so I just started another one. To finish you take the 3/4 inch strip, glue it into a circle and then add it to the center. For the smaller bow I just cut the center strip to a shorter length and trimmed it down a bit in width. I didn't measure it. And here is another look at what I ended up with:


Have fun!
:)Ange

Linked to Paper Issues

3 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

This looks awesome! Thank you for the tutorial!

wendipooh13 said...

those are gorgeous!!! LOVE your bows!!!

Valerie Andrieux said...

Those are more beautiful than the ones you can bought ! TFS !

Fairy Dust