Monday, December 22, 2014

Meeting Santa w/ NAS

 Hello! I have a fun Christmas layout using this awesome sketch from Nuts About sketches:


Here is my layout using the Christmas Time line by Carta Bella that I got as my Dec kit from Memorable Seasons.


I stayed pretty close to the sketch and just had fun mixing the different patterned papers.



I used bling for the dots on the sketch.


Then added in this fun sticker snowflake in place of one of the circles. With a little bit of bling on it, it makes it sparkle.

I hope your enjoying the holidays!
:)Ange

Linked to Paper Issues.

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great christmas page and love all the fun pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the papers and the bling on the snowflake

Leslie Germain said...

Such an adorable layout! Love that background paper! Merry Christmas!!

Fairy Dust