Friday, April 25, 2014

Jump w/ Moxxie

Hello!
Did you know that Moxxie is having a Design Team call? Don't miss out!! This is truly the best company to design for! I have absolutely LOVED working with them. Find all the details on their blog. But hurry! The call closes Monday.

Now onto today's project:
I'm ready for some summer fun. How about you? 
So ready that I pulled out this adorable line from Moxxie called Child's Play and went to work with it. Here's my layout:



This page is up on the Speedy Scrappers blog today, so you can find all the details there.
Don't forget to throw your hat in the ring for Moxxie's DT! Good luck!!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


Supplies:
Moxxie - pps, stickers, die-cuts
Imaginisce - glam rocks/ I-rock tool
Ranger - glossy accents
Sei - ink
stampin up - marker
adhesive - tombow, ek success
stash - staples

6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

super fun playful page!!! LOVE the colors and border at the top!!

Debbie P said...

What a fun layout and fun photo! Love the borders!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout, love the variety of borders and edges on your page!

Marisol Benitez said...

I like your color choices.

Tammy said...

What a fun page!!! That photo is awesome and I love the primary colors. :)

ameliaharris99 said...

Love this Moxxie line! The inking looks great and love the little glam rocks! They remind me of water droplets.

Fairy Dust