Thursday, May 3, 2012

Got Moxxie?

Why yes I do!
I am overjoyed at making the Moxxie design team and I am SO excited to show you my first layout with their products, that I'm not going to wait any longer.

 I loved putting this layout together! I used Moxxie's so totally awesome Spring Has Sprung line that I fell in love with when they released it in Jan.



  I didn't glue down the ends of the strips of paper, so there would be a little play there. I added pop dots under the photo and mushroom sticker. Then I added some dew drops to the banner stickers and in the bird nest and then used some stickles to help pop the beautiful flowers that were already on the paper. A little twine tied around a letter in the title and of course I inked my edges and you have a gorgeous layout of my little guy exploring the grass in the backyard all on his own for the first time.


 Here's a close up of some the the detail and dimension I added.








I'm ecstatic to be a Moxxie Muse! I can't wait to showcase more of their awesome products! Go check out their new releases, they just posted to their blog, here. I can't wait to get my hands on them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in my joy! :)Ange

12 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Congrats Ange! Love this layout...the dewdrops and the banners are just lovely.

I look forward to being a Moxxie Muse with you this year!

Michelle said...

I Ange, Congratulations. I love the way you added the dew drops. What a great touch. I also like this line a lot. I actually used it for an Easter layout. LOL. I followed your blog and can't wait to see more of your creations. I am also one of the Moxxie Muses! Yay us.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a super layout!

congrats on the moxxie design team! so excited to be working with you!! i just signed up to follow your blog- would love it if you returned the favor! congrats!

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful page Ange! Congrats on making the Moxxie team. I'm looking forward to working with you!

byondbzr said...

Beautiful Ange, congratulations and i'm excited to work with you!

Cathy said...

love this layout...congrats of becoming a Moxxie Muse..can't wait to create with you!

phamil said...

Oh congrats on the Moxxie team! I'm so happy to be a "Moxxie Muse" with you!!! Beautiful work!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU MADE IT!! OMGosh, girl, I'm am so darn excited for you!!! This is such awesome news!!! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Oh, and your layout is gorgeous!! I love the banners behind the pic!

annamills2001 said...

GORGEOUS layout! I can't wait to see what else you create. I'm so happy for you, congrats on your DT assignment!!

Anonymous said...

Ange, that is exciting news!!!!! And your layout is gorgeous. I love the design and all of the details you put into it. Can't wait to see what else you create for them!

Nathalie said...

Huge congrats to you for make the DT!!! That's great news! Your layout is beautiful, was it part of your submission?

Fairy Dust