Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Happy 2012 everyone!
What better way to start out a new year than with a FABULOUS NAS sketch?? I can't think of one either. So here is my take on this awesome sketch:

This was the day we went up to get our xmas tree. The whole family went and Jayse just had a blast, even tho it was SOO cold. Love seeing my little guy happy. :)

I used some of that so totally awesome Echo Park Winter Park line. Love it! Used kraft as my background, inked my paper edges, added the pp, stickers and marker lines. Then used the snow writer from DecoArt, but didn't do it in the most efficient way so I ended up dragging my hand through some, fixing it and adding 'snow' smudges in other places to make it look like I did it on purpose. Happy accidents right? Finished up with my journaling.

Great way to start off a new year if you ask me. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

Love this layout Ange!! That paper is so totally gorgeous. Love what you did with the stitching! Great photos too!

Debbie P said...

Oh my goodness, does that ever look like fun! I miss snow. Love the beautiful Echo Park product used on your layout. Well done!

Patricia said...

magnifique.. adore it!

Nathalie said...

Fun page Ange! I like the white doodling!

angie gutshall said...

Love the pictures! Love the design too! Great layout!

Rebecca In MI said...

There's alot of goodness in this layout! Love how you say you fixed the smudges, I couldn't even find them!

just jennifer said...

beautiful! Love your layout, the brown/blue combo is perfect!

Anonymous said...

This layout already caught my eye on the Nuts About Sketches blog -- great job! I love the papers and the photo placements.

Anonymous said...

Great layout - I love snow photos! So fun! The wintry blue/brown color scheme is perfect. ~Stephanie

Fairy Dust