Thursday, May 5, 2011

NAS Birthday sketch #6

Gimme A Break!












This is one of my favorites lately! Love when I can come up with a fun title. My little man is always into everything and he is a chocolate lover, so when this kit kat got left too close the edge of the counter, this is what I found. I used some Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son papers and embellies, added some chipboard stars that I inked the edges on, some star stickpins, and stickles. I also used a star border punch on the bottom of the journaling block and then attached the punched out stars to the lo and punched some stars from the green backing of some other embellies to use.

Here's the sketch:


















Don't forget this is a NAS Birthday sketch! If you create a lo based on it link it to the original NAS post to be in the running for a free May TSS kit!! Mine is supposed to arrive today. Can't wait to break into it!

Click on any of the highlighted links to go there. :)
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

PERFECT title! And an entire Kit Kat? That's great! But c'mon mom, what, can u expect?? FREE chocolate just sitting there?....had to be done! Very nice LO Ange!

Fairy Dust