Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lots of fun

It's been a busy weekend around here with my brother's college graduation and my sister visiting from out of town, so I'm a bit behind. I apologize to my avid follower Min and anyone else coming by to find a new post. Sorry it took me so long to update! :) So let's get to it.

First off NAS updated yesterday with a brand new totally awesome sketch and here is my take on it:
3 Of a Kind














My kids are awesome! While I was trying to get a photo of my girls, my son popped up in the background. One of his favorite things to do. I used the May TSS kit and just had fun with it. Originally I was going to doodle the border, but looked at the string in the kit and this idea hit me, so I went with it. :) I also wrapped some of the yellow ruffled ribbon around itself, stuck it to a couple of big glue dots and then pressed a jewel into the center for the flower at the bottom. Nice and easy! And covers the challenge from Scrap Our Stash for the month of May; flowers.

Sad Baby











This lo is about my youngest durning a photo shoot. He was teething and between set ups I gave him a rubbery toothbrush to chew on, which made him extremely happy and NOT so happy when I tried to remove it from the photo. Lesson learned.
I used a kit I just got from Birds of A Feather! A super cute and new kit company you should go check out. This also covered the challenge from Scrap That Baby, to scrap your little one crying.

Last but not least, What's Scrapping was updated Sat. with one of my most favorite Shawn sketches ever! Go see it here or at WS.
Sucker















Oh yes, my baby is a sugar addict and besides chocolate, one of his favorite treats is a sucker. So we gave him a little four pack of suckers that spelled "KISS" for Valentine's. As you can see, he was happy.

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and I hope you leave a comment, so I know you were here. :) Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

~ANGIE~ said...

I love the layouts. I so need to make more time to scrapbook. I really like how your 3 of a kind layout turned out.

Mindy said...

FINALLY!! Geeez, why I gotta wait?!?!
Whilst I LOVE "sad baby" cause I'm mean like that! Definitely like "3 of a kind best, love the string/rope u have around the border! And THAT'S why Lilium has been taught to call them 'lollies' btw! Not that she has much of a sweet tooth anyway.......

Shell said...

I luv ur project for Scrap that Baby. The patterned paper really pops on the kraft background! It's so hard to get kids to cooperate with photo shoots some times!! Thanx for playing

Shawn said...

These are fantastic! Love the Sucker one especially :)

annamills2001 said...

wow, love your new stuff. Sucker is sooo cute!! and I love your sad baby layout, too. Poor ds :(

Nathalie said...

Wow! Looks like you have been busy! You created some really fun pages! The "Sad Baby" one is priceless!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I especially love the way you used the card printed paper on the top one. I have that kit too and was wondering how to use that pp; may have to scraplift your idea :)

Fairy Dust