Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NAS Birthday sketch #5

Here's sketch #5:

















Fun stuff going on there!

Here's my take:














Yes, this is more Bo Bunny Ad Lib. Sorry, but I LOVE this line. :) I picked 2 photos for this lo and just left the one on the right bigger to take the place of the 3 smaller ones in the sketch. I got the basics on there, inking the edges with blue ink and adding in the fun staples. Then I added a little bling, sticker sayings and fussy cut flowers to spruce it up a bit. I really love these little butterflies and the fun part is the sticky on the back of them doesn't work that well. So after stapling them, all I had to do was bend them in the middle to get a little wing action.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

~Mindy said...

I love the butterflies! Well done you! :o)

Fairy Dust