Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Ho! Ho! Ho! layout

My last post for the year!
I can't believe it.
But I'm ending on a fun one for sure:

 

 

 Moments like these are the best!
I don't get to scrap them very often because I'm usually the one behind the camera so I really, really love that someone thought to grab the camera and take pictures of my "racing" my daughter on the new wiggle carts we got for Christmas. So much fun!



For all of my H's on my Ho!, Ho!, Ho! title I used metallic chalk marker, on the bells I used the same in white and then for the snowflake O I used the matte white chalk marker. For the ! I used red ink pad.

 


This cute little present is from the Gifts Set 3.
I used ink pads and gold metallic marker.
Don't forget the magical touch of a few acrylic stars to really get some pop on your layout!

 


To finish up I had this super fun Spiral Bauble and used the blue metallic chalk marker with some silver for the top piece.  Then I added a bunch of the wood veneer Peppermints with just a touch of red liquid pearls to give them some more color.

I hope you have a fabulous holiday and get to spend lots of time with your loved ones doing whatever it is that makes your heart happy!
Thanks for stopping in!
Angela dt





 

 






No comments:

Fairy Dust