Thursday, December 14, 2023

Enjoy the Little Things layout

Hello!
I have a fun one today.
Every now and then I remember to get myself in a photo and this night I took one with my husband once we got back to the car. I really love how this layout turned out. I hope you like it too.

 



I really, really LOVE this little Scrawny Tree and how it represents the best of Christmas.
Way too often Christmas is commercial and I'm super over it, so this tree and the quote from Charlie Brown was perfect of this layout.
I used markers, chalk marker and just a touch of liquid pearls on my tree.

 



For the word Treasure from the Small Moments Border Words I used metallic chalk marker.

 

 

And my title piece is from The Little Things set.

I used ink pads to color it.
Then I added the fun Mini Holly and used liquid pearls to decorate it.



Thanks so much for coming by!
I hope you have the best people around for your holiday!!
Angela dt






No comments:

Fairy Dust