Monday, January 19, 2015

Volleyball Playah! w/ Moxxie & NAS

Hello!
Today I have a super fun 2 page layout for you:


My daughter with some of her friends a summer ago at a fund raising volleyball tournament. They had so much fun, even though the weather was SO hot.
 
My layout is based on this fun sketch from Nuts About Sketches:


And I used the awesome Volleyball line from Moxxie.
 

I'm not normally a 2page scrapper, so when I do scrap them, I tend to stick pretty closely to the sketch provided.


I didn't have a large photo to use, so in the place of the 5x7 I used 2 4x6's that I just cut down a bit to fit the area better.


I used 4 photos along the bottom left and cut out the unnecessary portions of the photos. This sketch was super fun and easy to use. And the Volleyball line from Moxxie is definitely my favorite Volleyball line EVER!
Have a great day.
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch! The moxxie line is perfect for these photos!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your vball layout and all the fun pics!!! perfect in every way!!!

Fairy Dust