Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Brrr

I tell you, this little guy totally has me wrapped around his finger. I am in big trouble.
But at least I know his cute sense of humor will keep me entertained.


I had a lot of fun using a sketch from Let's Scrap for this layout. The sketch was actually for a card but it was really easy to turn into a layout.


I used a dark background so I could mist some white dylusions spray on it for a snowy feel, tore a bit of the light blue pp from Moxxie's Winterland line for the outer edge.


Then had fun layering hearts cut with my silhouette from different papers from the line.


I finished up with some of the super cute hexagons, die-cuts and some wood veneer snowflakes I've had hanging out in my stash.

Stay warm!
Thanks for stopping by
:)Ange

7 comments:

My Little World said...

What an beautiful layout you've created on the card sketch. Just beautiful !!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Val-Belle said...

Very cute layout and I love the use of the hearts. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Carol Burger said...

Cute layout! Love how you changed the squares to hearts!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and hearts.

wendipooh13 said...

what a lil cutie!! LOVE the winter page and hearts!!!

life documented said...

Adorable layout! love all the layering and these great photos :) so glad you could play along with Let's Scrap this week!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page! And yes...he is adorable too!! Love the hearts!!

Fairy Dust