Monday, March 26, 2012

Snowy Monday

Really, I don't believe this. First day of spring break and we get snow. Crazy!

Well, I have some layouts for you today.
We'll start with today's NAS #206 layout:


This is my oldest son Brayden. We took these pictures last Oct. I used some older paper and did an 'all about him' kind of lo, with all of the journaling strips describing him in some way.

I did some machine stitching and added pen work to finish it off.

You can check out the sketch and all of the other fab examples on the blog here.







Next up is a lift I did for the My Scraps & More lift it crop.



My daughter felt the urge to start running. So her and her younger sister dressed up and went out for the first of 'many' runs. This was the only day it happened. lol
I used a kit from 3 Bugs in a Rug that I just picked up from the Scrap Expo in SLC, Utah. I added pen work to this too and had fun tearing out my layered circle flowers.

You can check out the fun crop here.


Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say. :)

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Two very nice pages Ange! I love all the journaling on the first one and the story behind the second one! Those handmade flowers are fab too!!

Patricia said...

Loving that diamond type shape on your first layout and the colors too!

I saw your second layout earlier this week- love the topic and that paper is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the NAS sketch! I struggled with that one, but you rocked it

Fairy Dust