Thursday, March 22, 2012

Going GREEN for March

The challenge for March over at Scrap Our Stash is GREEN. I chose to go green with my layout.


I grabbed this cute photo of my little guy sleeping in his hiding spot, used lots of border punches on some green patterned paper scraps I had and added some Pink Paislee banners for my back ground. I also matted my photo, added a little bit of Bazzill Basics tape that I recently won from them and put some candy dots at each end of the title.





I knew where I wanted my title but couldn't find a good place for my journaling which is why it ended up behind my photo. I knew I wanted to add this little scrap of pp with "I imagine" on it and when I went for the hidden journaling it just seemed right to staple it on for a pull tab.












Thanks for stopping by and as always if you decide to take the challenge you can send it to Kathy to be posted on the blog. All the details are on the blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo! I love your green on green layout and those cute banners

Fairy Dust