Monday, April 25, 2011

NAS reveal day!

















What to do with all those papers the kids bring home??? Seriously, there's way too many to keep, but my kids feel bad when I just take one look and toss them. So I started hanging some of them in the windows and only saving certain ones. But with 3 kids in school even that gets to be too much. So, I took a picture of my son's stories and scrapbooked the photos! Small and saved for enjoyment, perfect! I used my TSS April kit again with the Bo Bunny Ad Lib. Such a fun kit!

















This sketch was super fun to use and there's lots of different takes on it at the NAS blog for you to check out.

DON'T forget about the BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Details here. Starts this Sat., I can't wait!

1 comment:

Julie said...

you rocked it ange!!

Fairy Dust