Monday, April 11, 2011

NAS reveal day! AND a Birthday party!!

Yep, you heard right! Nuts About Sketches is celebrating their 3rd birthday!! You're going to get a WHOLE week of sketches, one each day, and for each sketch you complete you get your name put in a drawing for a .......

wait for it...........

FREE kit! Oh yeah! Who's going to come play? Me, me, me!!! All the fun will happen on Nuts About Sketches blog starting April 30! So bookmark the blog and save the date on your calendar, you won't want to miss this!

Now on to today's sketch reveal:

















I love the circles on this sketch, but don't limit yourselves! What embellies do you want to put there? Stars, flowers, hearts??
Here's my take on it:

















I used the April TSS kit (isn't it cute?) and added some red stickles. I also used 2 skinny photos in place of the 5x7. Now go play and link us to your creation at NAS we'd love to see it!!

Fairy Dust