Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Shovel it layout

 Hi! I'm super excited to share my layout today.
This is a fun one.



I was looking for some photos of my husband and I to go with a title piece I had from Creative Embellishments. I did not end up using the piece on this layout as it went with some other photos better, but it inspired this layout.
And I love my title, pun intended.



This came together perfectly.
I used the big alpha stickers from the paper line I was using, but the smaller alphas are from a Halloween line.
My favorite part of this, besides the title, is the red pop the acrylic hearts give the layout.
I layered them over chipboard snowflakes. They are all from Creative Embellishments.
I'm totally getting all the acrylic I can after this.
LOVE THEM!

 

 

 I used a chalk marker on the Icicle chipboard. I love the look of it after it soaks into the chipboard a little. I did try a chalk marker that goes on a bit like a crayon and did not like that look as well.
Then I finished my layout off with the heart love flair in the center of my snowflake, it's also from Creative Embellishments.
I used a sketch from Paper Issues.


Thanks for stopping by!
:)Angela

 





No comments:

Fairy Dust