Friday, August 16, 2019

OMG layout

 OMG!
I have the best layout to share with you today!!
I used this fun pick your side sketch from Scrap Our Stash:


I picked the left side of the sketch and had so much fun using the emoji line to really show off these cute pics of my daughter getting her first phone call from a crush. lol




I used patterned paper for my background to make it just a bit easier to get 5+ patterns on there. The others are the 3 strips under the photos and the circle to the left of the photos.



I added my twine around my circle to bring a little more attention to this photo of my daughter and her laughing a little after I asked her "Is is a BOY?!" Her reaction was laughing embarrassment. lol



This layout was just so much fun!
I hope you join us at SOS for this challenge and have fun making your own layout.
:)Angela

1 comment:

Kelly Roberts said...

This design is very nice and the way you chose your pp and colors were very nice. I do like that you were able to use three pictures and still have lots of space leftover.

Fairy Dust