Monday, June 25, 2018

Magical

 Hey there!
I'm loving the way this next layout out turned out!!
I love camping, especially with these people.


I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and a kit from The Scrap Room for this layout.
 

 I didn't stick with the design exactly but you can definitely see the sketch in my layout.
I loved working with the layers and then adding these fun embellies all over.


I used the huge word Magical that came with my kit and it was the perfect title for my layout. I also used strips of paper and washi tape.


I think my favorite part of this layout is the bits of journaling I used to border my layout.
Thanks for coming by!
:)Ange


8 comments:

Marci said...

Love this! I really like the large title! thanks for joining in the June challenge @ LGS!

Bethany.Roisland said...

What a fun page! I'm so glad you decided to use our sketch this month. Thanks for playing at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

CathQuillScrap said...

Love your big title... looks awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Deb said...

Love the kraft background, large title and journalling around the edges!! Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

craftybyfirna said...

Love the big title, awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Love the large title. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Fairy Dust