Friday, August 25, 2017

Cool and Tropical layouts

 Hi!
I'm sharing 2 layouts with you today. I made both of these to go along with The Scrap Room's kit buster challenge but I also used 2 other sketch challenges also.
First up:


I made this using the TSR Pink Paislee kit and added in some enamels and other embellies. I used the sketch and challenge from Let's Get Sketchy.


I stayed fairly close to the sketch, even adding in the big element on the rights.



Next, I have this layout using the challenge from Freckled Fawn. I also used some of the fun summer goodies I just received from their store!


 This just puts you in the vacation mood, doesn't it? I love the nice relaxing feel of the colors.



I LOVE these rubber phrases. I definitely need more of them!
 

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

8 comments:

Marci said...

Love them both! ....The 2nd photo is too cute in your page for LGS....and thanks for joining us!

Michelle VO said...

Gorgeous layouts! and your layout "Cool" is just perfect for the challenge at Let's Get Sketchy - thanks for joining us!

Jacobi Creations said...

Very cool layouts. Love the posing. Thanks heaps for joining in with us at LGS.

Unknown said...

Love this! Gorgeous papers and colours, a fun cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Lets get Sketchy!

michelle said...

Great takes on the sketch for LGS, looks like a lovely holiday

Dotstolines said...

Great take on the challenge! Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

blbabe1234 said...

Very nice layouts!

Nadia Saraswat said...

Cool summer fun! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)

Fairy Dust