Friday, July 14, 2017

All Girl w/ SOS

 So today is my first reveal on the Scrap Our Stash blog and I am SO excited!!
The SOS blog has 2 different challenges each month to encourage you to get in there and scrap your stash. First up is the tic-tac-toe board.
You add three things to your layout from the board by using a row, column or diagonal.
Here's the board:


I went the diagonal line including Number, Stars & Banner.
Here is my layout:


This layout was so FUN! I picked out these pics of my daughter ripsticking and found a kit in my stash that was at least a year old that was all about paint and splatters. It was perfect!


So I started with this brick patterned paper for my background and then sprayed it with colorful dylusions ink sprays. After letting that dry I added my star patterned paper and fun layers of washi tape.


I kept embellishing adding lots of detail, a banner and some numbers for a date at them bottom over the top of some die cut cans of spray paint.

I can't wait to see what you do with the challenge! You have until the 29th to enter for the prize on the Scrap Our Stash blog.

Thanks for swinging by! 
:)Ange

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

What a super fun layout!

Fairy Dust