Monday, May 22, 2017

Coloring Eggs

Have you been over to the Sketches in Thyme blog this month?
They have some awesome sketches over there with lots of fun samples for you to look at.
And of course a great prize!

Here's the sketch I worked with this month:


And here's what I did with it:


I used the circle pattern on the sketch to inspire the oval eggs shaped decorations on my Easter layout. Then I used washi tape and pen stitching to add some details.


I used a big sticker for the title. It worked perfect in the area that the sketch had the title.
I love it because sometimes those big stickers just don't work where you need a title.


I finished up with some bright dew drops and cute heart stickers.
Don't forget to check out the other sketches for this month on the Sketches In Thyme blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

Super cute! Love the border of Easter Eggs

Fairy Dust