Saturday, January 30, 2016

#Happy and XO

 I have 2 layouts to share with you today. Let's get right to it.


I created this using a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and an old kit I had in my stash.


I had a lot of fun getting messy with my inks. It always makes me happy to see my fingers all colored up.
 


I added a bit of edge punching and lots of fun embellies to spruce it up.

Next up:
 

Utilizing another older kit here, I used another sketch from Let's Get Sketchy, too. 
My friend was teasing me for using pink on my little boy's layout, but I have to say; pink, to me, says innocence, sweetness and love. I definitely feel all of that here in these photos.


This layout screamed for a large title and these big letters fit the bill perfectly.

 

I had fun embellishing and adding my little x's and o's around the outside for the perfect border.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


Also entered in challenges at Paper Issues.

7 comments:

Marie Friant said...

Gorgeous page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Melissa Vining said...

Beautiful pages! I love that you used an older kit, and I especially love that you used pink on a boy layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

I enjoy getting messy too while working on mixed media!!! Fun page with lots of colors:)
Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

PaperCutsForU said...

Love that background paper you used. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love what you have done with the sketch. Your page is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Leslie Germain said...

two fabulous pages!! LOVE the colors and design in the top one and all the added details in the adorable second one. Sorry I have not stopped by in a while. January had me busy!! :)

blbabe1234 said...

Really great layouts! I love the dripping from the first one, and the design is fabulous on the second!

Fairy Dust