Friday, September 4, 2015

Discover layout w/ MS&M and LMT

 Hey! It's sketchy Friday!!!
Today's sketch from My Scraps & More is awesome!
And it was totally screaming for Love My Tapes, so I put them both to work.


 And my layout:


I pulled out a white piece of cardstock, grabbed my tapes and got busy.


I followed the sketch with the Brick Tape, but I used 2 layers side by side to make it wider. Then I added the Colorful Bold Dots tape. After getting those on I decided to go off the sketch a bit and added my third strip out on it's own.


I took the Sky or Clouds w/ Love tape and laid it out on my cutting mat. Then I used a ruler and my cutting knife to slice it the long way. I took the thin strips and added them in each square of my layout. I did beveled corners because I like the way they look. 


I added faux stitching along the side of the Clouds tape to keep the fun look it gave the sketch.


To finish up, add some fun embellishments, a bit of blue splatters, enamel dots and cute stickers.
You can check out what the rest of the dt did with this sketch on the My Scraps & More sketch blog and then join in the fun for your chance at the awesome prize!
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

this rocks!!!! LOVE All your tapes here!!!

blbabe1234 said...

This is fabulous! I LOVE tapes!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Such wonderful color!!

Fairy Dust