Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cards w/ Kreaxions

Hello!
I hope you're having a great week.
Today I wanted to share a few cards I've created lately using the fun Kreaxions punches:

First up U R Awesome!


I used the Kreaxions Star Stencil Octagon to make this cool card.
I started with a fun base for my card and then held the stencil over the pp and cut around the stencil to make the star shape.


From there it was really easy to punch around each corner with punch #909 Polar Sun. I love how easy it was and it looks so awesome!

Next up - Happy Birthday
 

For this card I used Moxxie's All Star Baseball line along with the circle cutter to create the design in the middle.


I used punch #909 for the circle also and the negative from the punch along the top border.


Then along the bottom I used punch #311.

Last, but definitely not least, is this gorgeous card:


I started with my base and used punch 311 along the bottom of the front flap using the flat edged insert A. Then I used my gelatos to add some fun color.


I made the center decoration using the Star stencil. Then I finished up with a sticker sentiment and a bit of liquid pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

Fairy Dust