Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Big Sister w/ Kreaxions

 Today is the June reveal for Just Imagine Crafts/ Kreaxions.
The theme? Fun & Bright!
I think I got that with this layout:


I started with the idea to make my banner pieces using the fun punches. I'm using #909 & #912, they just feel really summery to me.


I even added a few stickers and embellishments to enhance them even more.
 

I was having a hard time getting this photo to fit on the page nicely so I ended up "hanging" it in the sky on the banner. Perfect! I continued the use of the punches by using them on some of my photos also.


I used Punch 909 to make these layered borders and keep the feel of the page from top to bottom.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

Other products:
Bo Bunny- Lemonade Stand
Love My Tapes- Washi

2 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

That banner is so cool and LOVE that picture at the top

Leslie Germain said...

Definitely fun and bright!! LOVE it!!

Fairy Dust