Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Crazy 4 U! card w/ Love My Tapes

Ok so I am pretty much addicted to washi tape!
After making the Love My Tapes dt, I decided I want needed a few more to work with, so
I went and ordered myself a "few" more.


Yep, these stacks make me happy :)
And I got right to work on this fun card.

 

My husband and I just had our 17th anniversary, so I made this for him.
I started with a white cs base and then added this funky chevron tape. In the store it's called red, yellow, green masking tape. I layered the strips on a diagonal.


Next I added two strips of the Heart tape and my sentiment with Moxxie's black alpha.


My card needed just a little bit more so I cut a heart out of a scrap of paper and added the cute Lime with White polka dots tape. Then popped it up with some foam adhesive and added a few heart embellies.

Thanks for coming by today,
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Washi tape makes me happy too! :)

Love your card! The design is great!

Leslie Germain said...

Fun card!! Love the colors!!

Fairy Dust