Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Halloween w/ Carta Bella

Going back to Halloween today.
I have this fun and cool layout I made using a sketch from Nuts About Sketches:


I used a kit from Memorable Seasons with Carta Bella's Spooky line.


My husband carved a really cool pumpkin this year and it was the perfect photo for a fun, spooky layout like this.


I started by dripping dylusions mists on my kraft background. I used orange and black and then lifted the paper and tapped it on my table to get the ink to run more.


I followed the sketch pretty closely using the fun stickers from the line and then added the awesome skull washi tape.


But I think my favorite part was how I used the ribbon that was sent with the kit as spider webs!
I attached my photo & mats with foam adhesive for dimension, so I just attached the ribbon to the back of that and then twisted it down to wear I wanted the spiders to hang. I hooked the ribbon with glue dots and then put the spiders over them. The one in the middle is attached with foam adhesive.

This is probably one of my more favorite layouts I made this fall/winter.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! The dripping of the paints and the washi...layout is awesome!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous and artistic page! Love the splatters and what you did with the spiders!!

Fairy Dust